Recurring Payment Pricing
|Three different configurations to grow as your Business grows! Hosting and free internet advertising on 20+ business directories is also included in the prices. PayPal account is free and we charge no PayPal commissions. You have the option to add a non-PayPal eMerchant Gateway as well as a second credit card payment options for clients.|
Server 1- Fast Scalable Server and Application Hosting Plan: (Click on this link for Pricing)
1. U p to 50 clients being invoiced on a recurring basis.
2. Clients can pay by Credit Card or PayPal account
3. PayPal International Credit Card eMerchant Gateway is the trusted source for no credit card frauds
4. Get paid immediately on the web. No more NSF checks or paper billing
5. Clients and you get email of each payment
6. Clients see a detailed report of all payments and a yearly report for year by year totals.
1. Generate new invoices. Unpaid invoices are shown immediately to client as they log in
2. Generate billing services which are month services at any rate. Generate one time billing items under a billing service
3. Assign a customer billing service and or a billing item as you generate an invoice
4. Recurring Payments invoicing are automatically generated and automatic credit card payments are also set up so you get your money coming in automatically on the exact day each billing period from auto Recurring Payments.
1. Workflows Set Up For You
2. SSL certificate ordered and installed for you.
3. Mail Box server with email ids having your own domain extension set up for you. Mail ids set up for system emails and transaction emails for you to control. (up to 50 email boxes included)
4. Login Link Off Your Web site, and Database set up on Shared Hosting plan with Dedicated IP
5. Setting up your database
6. Manual and DVD with live screen shots to show how to use the system
Server 2) Fast Scalable Server and Application Hosting Plan: (Click on this link for Pricing)
1. U p to 500 clients being invoiced on a recurring basis.
2. Partial Payments are allowed per invoice
3. Even though web payments are preferred, the system still accepts other payment forms like money orders, checks and cashier checks
4. Reports clear show what invoices are paid and what are not paid
5. Payments are usually done through the PayPal eMerchant Gateway however the Authorize.Net eMerchant Gateway is also available if you have clients that dont like PayPal. The Authorize.Net eMerchant Gateway is an extra $95/month and an extra $295 One-time set up fee.
6. All the Client Payment Features in the above Server 1 configuration
1. Multiple charges are allowed per invoice
2. Applied payment screen lets you match up multiple payment for 1 invoice or allow a bad debt if the check payment was a few cents short from some check typo error the client made
3. Admin system shows you clearly what invoices are paid and what are not paid
4. Payments are stored in your Premier Business PayPal account and can be moved freely to your bank account at any time
5. All the Billing Features in the above Server 1 configuration
1. Assistance in configuring Sales Plans or recurring plans such as monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, quarterly or yearly recurring billing
2. Assistance in setting up one time charges
3. Assitance in setting up sales tax rates. You can set up up sales tax exemption at the client level (for re-sellers or non-profit firms), or at the recurring billing plan level or even at the sales item one time charges.
4. Assistance in setting up the EMerchant Gateway and the EMerchant Bank.
5. Assistance in setting up the credit cards for your clients and if the CVV2 back side code
6. All the Set Up Features in the above Server 1 configuration.
Server 3) Fast Scalable Server and Application Hosting Plan: (Click on this link for Pricing)
1. U p to 1,000 clients being invoiced on a recurring basis.
2. Alerts shows you actions to take as when as what credit cards are about to expire
3. Each client can be billed for more than one recurring charge
4. If a PayPal recurring payment fails, it will automatically be retried twice after 3 days for first try and then after another 5 days after the second try. This lets you contact your client to make sure funds are in their credit card account and expiry card dates have been addressed.
5. All the Client Payment Features in the above Server 1 and 2 configurations
1. Admin shows you list of eMerchant transactions and commissions taken
2. You set the payment options in admin
3. QuickBooks and XML exports to external accounting systems
4. Archiving for older billing records
5. Admin has lots of reports to break down the billing by period and do yearly summations
6. All reports are HTML supported on browsers world wide as well as windows mobile deivces. All reports are emailable with the report contents being inside the body of the report so no file attachments. No file attachments means user friendly to all virus scanning systems that like to scrub off some attachments.
7. All the Billing Features in the above Server 1 and 2 configurations
1. Assistance in setting up the PayPal interface to your bank account and how monitor all transactions and commissions fees
2. Assistance in setting up the Authorize.Net interface to your bank account and how to test transactions.
3. Assistance in setting up each of your clients on their own private internet account.
4. Assistance in setting up your custom emails (newsletters) to clients
5. Assistance in setting up your External Accounting Post to your QuickBooks or other accounting system
6. All the Set Up Features in the above Server 1 and 2 configuration